- Born in Seoul, South Korea (1970)
- Lives and works in Goyang-si, Korea
- 2014 Photorealism: Beginnings to Today, The Walda and Sydney Besthoff Collection, The New Orleans Museum of Art, New Orleans, LA.
- 2013-14 Photorealism Revisited, The Oklahoma City Museum of Art, Oklahoma City, OK.
- 2012 Doll Face: Deconstructing the Asian Idol, Bernarducci Meisel Gallery, New York.
Unlike other photorealists, Park does not stick to details when expressing the skin. He wants to express immaculate, perfect skin as sleek as Oriental ceramics.
He represents perfect beauty through a process of modification instead of initially employing beautiful models.
Unique images rather than extreme depictions are important to the artist. He wants figures in his works to provoke some atmosphere beyond the cool-headed objectivity of photorealism while maintaining the stance of realism.
Park Hyung Jin is specialized in painting hair. He used to teach art in universities in Korea and all the models he worked with so far are his students.